The UNSW Centre for Infrastructure Engineering and Safety is managed by an Executive Committee comprising of the CIES Director, Research Director, two Deputy Directors and the Centre Manager. The committee met on a regular basis to discuss strategy, performance and research opportunities. In addition, input to CIES management is provided by the CIES Academic Group.
|Director||Professor Chongmin Song|
|Research Director||Professor Mark Bradford|
|Deputy Director||Associate Professor Adrian Russell|
|Centre Management||Theresa Wisniewski
The Steering Committee meets throughout the year to oversee and monitor the progress of the Centre and to assist the Director in developing strategies to ensure that the goals and objectives of the Centre are realised. The membership of the Management Board for the Centre is:
- Professor Mark Hoffman, Dean, Faculty of Engineering (Chair)
- Professor Chongmin Song, CIES Director
- Professor Mark Bradford, CIES Director of Research
- Associate Professor Adrian Russell, CIES Deputy Director
- Professor Klaus Regenauer-Lieb, School of Minerals and Energy Resources Engineering
- Scientia Professor Deo Prasad, Chief Executive Officer, CRC for Low Carbon Living
- Professor Ismet Canbulat, School of Mineral and Energy Resources Engineering
- Mrs Theresa Wisniewski, CIES Centre Manager
Industry Advisory Committee
The CIES is supported by an Industry Advisory Committee comprising of 15 members from industry and government organisations. The committee meet regularly with CIES academics to promote the engagement of CIES with Industry.